Monday, January 07, 2008

This is fun

Obviously, there are a lot of others with my name out there ...

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
3,762
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


I put in my kids names too, just for fun. My youngest son shares his name with only 52 other people, my daughter shares her name with 820 others and my oldest son, having one of the most popular first names in history shares his name with 11, 646 people! Our last name is shared with 947,575 others ... wow, probably lots of cousins I've never met!


In other unexciting news, I went to the Y this morning. Yep, I'm gonna try to take better care of myself this year. My goals are reasonably low for someone who is a couch potato! I hope to build my stamina without injuring myself! So, tyoday was a good first day ... tomorrow is another day.


happy stampin'


Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

proud of you for going to the Y and walking a mile. Keep it up. I reckon that means I will have to continue on my exercise journey!

Cheryl said...

Cool link Susan! There are 2,028 other Cheryl Miller's out there. I plan on starting to exercise and try and control my eating once I get over this cold. Good luck on your exercise journey.