Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Love Note

The Souper Stampers made this card last Friday. This is a really fun card to make because the inside is accordion folded which allows lots of room for embellishing! The scoring directions were in the recent SS magazine for SU! demos - but I adapted the scoring a bit so I could use my Scor-Pal tool. Being able to score with the S-P made it so much simpler to make multiple cards.

The Note of Love sentiment is a new Sale-a-bration stamp set, Lots of Thoughts, which I just love. I think it is my favorite set in the SAB catalog. All of the SAB sets will be available Friday - February 1st! Oh - did you know that all the SAB stamp sets are die-cut? Yep, no trimming needed just pop off the rubber and stick it to the maple block. How cool is that?? {SAB = Feb. 1 - March 15, 2008. For every $50 retail purchase, earn 1 FREE SAB stamp set. Email me if you do not have a Stampin' Up! demo}

all images © SU! 1990-2008

Since I didn't really have a large heart stamp, I had to improvise by masking a couple of flower petals from the stamp set Pick a Petal. It worked out quite nicely as you can see on the inside picture below.



all images © SU! 1990-2008

The other stamp sets used are Priceless, Wonderful Words and Time Well Spent. There are also a couple of rhinestone brads, which don't show up at all in the photo.

Our next stamp camp will be Friday, February 22 - with Sale-a-bration in full swing, you don't want to miss out on the fun!

happy stampin'

Susan

3 comments:

Kristilyn said...

I love this! I'll have to try it, for sure. :)

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

That card is beautiful! I love the accordian inside!

Cheryl said...

Great card Susan! I guess that Score it is another item to add to my wish list