Thursday, January 17, 2008

snowflakes






Today is a snow day! Living in the south, it may be the only one of the season, you just never know. We embrace the snow fully. Schools close for only 2 inches of the white cold goodness. -- and I love it!




This is the view across the street to my mother's house.






... a portion of my backyard





Snow flakes. by Emily Dickinson
Snow flakes.

I counted till they danced so
Their slippers leaped the town,
And then I took a pencil
To note the rebels down.
And then they grew so jolly
I did resign the prig,
And ten of my once stately toes
Are marshalled for a jig!



and this is my hot chocolatey breakfast! yum!
{don't tell anyone, but I made double chocolate chip muffins too!}




happy stampin'
Susan

2 comments:

Pat Huntoon said...

So pretty! Great pictures to Scrapbook!

Unknown said...

Your cocoa looks yummy!!!