Sunday, January 20, 2008

Is it January already?

Really? Well, guess I should take down my Christmas decorations then! Before I do, I must show you what I spent my afternoon working on Thursday, otherwise referred to as the DAY OF THE BIG SNOW.














See him? It's Santa. Yes, I know Christmas is 340 days away, but you must understand, this Santa has been naked and waiting on me to decorate him since October 2006! I could not make him wait any longer.





He is covered in Cosmo Cricket paper, edged with inks and mod podged to the wood. I bought some rub ons to add, but couldn't decide if they would enhance or detract ... so no rub ons for now. I'm getting ready to pack him up today and thought I should share before next year.

happy stampin'
Susan

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor Santa, just now getting made and has to be put up. LEAVE HIM OUT! LEAVE HIM OUT!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok now that is just TOTALLY FLIPPIN ADORABLE!!! I absolutely lovely...and I think now is the BEST TIME to work on Christmas stuff....you will not regret it come November 2008!!! LOL

Swamp Tulip said...

Wow - this is awesome. What a great job. It's a good thing to be early with your holiday projects!

Teresa

Lastel said...

Wow , he is so cool , love it !

Cheryl said...

Susan you did a wonderful job decorating him. I just love the holidays.

Pat Huntoon said...

This is great -- and the best art is that when you open your Christmas decorations next year, you will probably have forgotten all about making this -- and you will be thrilled to put it up! Very cute.

Unknown said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww I love him!