Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day!

Isn't this little mouse a cutie? Normally I do not like mice ... and that's the beginning of the story about how we ended up with 7 cats! But, I'll spare you the details. This mouse need not worry... I like him.



This is one of two card samples I have ready for Souper Stampers on Jan. 25th. I have more ideas in my head, but I fell behind with my mother-in-law's illness and haven't gotten them on paper yet. Originally this card did not have the scallop circle, and it looked a little blah. I've seen a lot of cards with circles and since I love scalloped edges, I thought I'd try it and see how it looked. I cut the scallop circle with my wonderful, don't know why I didn't buy one sooner, Cricut machine. I definitely like this version better.
The gate fold is easy to create using the Scor-Pal. There are so many different ways to use the Scor-pal tool and I want to try them all ... but so far, I've just had time to make cards with a couple of different folds.
Don't forget to post a comment below on no blogie to enter for blog candy. I'm giving away two 6 month subscriptions to Creating Keepsakes magazine.
happy stampin'
Susan

2 comments:

Kim Mraz said...

this mouse IS adorable, and so is your card :)

Anonymous said...

Cute card!!