Monday, January 21, 2008

From the Heart

I should share about the special edition Valentine kit from Club Scrap. Especially since I blogged that I was waiting for it to arrive -- It came and It's awesome! Need I say more? Well ... if you insist... seriously, I am dying to cut into these papers and make something really neat-o. But I must restrain myself and wait because CS is holding an online event to scrap this kit. I am going to try my best to scrap along with them, although I realize it won't be easy to have time alone, uninterrupted, in front of the computer. The instructions will stay online after the event, so really, I can scrap it at my leisure if I so choose.
Here are the contents {although I have to say, this photo doesn't seem to do the kit justice, it looks like so much more in person}:

And I just had to get the coordinating unmounted stamps, right? I mean I do have a cool storage system for unmounted stamps and it would be a shame to let it collect dust, right? Right.

I have my stamps trimmed and TIOAO glue applied, ready to stamp at a moment's notice. I guess I should also include the description of the kit from the CS site, just so you know what a great value this is:

This extraordinary kit includes all three side orders, with enough
supplies to create 20 unique cards, 10 layouts, and enough embellishments to
spread the love
to all your friends and family. Kit includes: (8) 12x12 Prints,
(8) 12x12 Plains, (2) Sheets of Printed Tags, (1) Sheet of Cut Aparts, (1) Fiber
Pack, (1) Embellishment Bead Assortment, (1) Stencil, (1) Winged Heart Stamp,
(20) Scored Cards and Panels, (20) Envelopes, (15) Photo Mattes, (1) Idea Recipe
Card, and (1) Newsletter.
Join our very own Tricia Morris for an Assembly Line
Online Workshop event with the From the Heart Kit on January 31, 2008.

There is still time to order and receive the kit before the online event. If you're planning to scrap online with CS - comment me so I can be watching for you, and you for me! The website for the Jan. 31 event is: Club Scrap Chat. Go to the ALSB event forum and look for "From the Heart."

happy stampin'

Susan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can not wait to see it in person. also want to see the cards you make.

Aimee said...

can't wait to see what you make with that kit...

Pat Huntoon said...

I was going to do the ALSB event...but when the papers came I decided they were better served to use for my Paris photos : ) Can't wait to see what you do!

Cheryl said...

I'm looking forward to doing these cards also. "See" you there!

Angel said...

That does look like a great kit!!