Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What's your elf name?

Here is my new elf name:

Your Elf Name Is...

Sassy Fluffernutter



Pretty funny, huh? I think I'll keep the sassy part permanently.


My dh and I had the opportunity to visit Savannah, Ga in October. The one thing I really wanted to do was eat at The Lady & Sons restaurant - home of Paula Deen. Poor hubby stood in line over an hour (while I was in a meeting) to get our name on the list. He's a really good man! Of course I had to take pictures of our food ... I mean, what's the point if you can't scrap it, right? So, he endured the photos and now I have a nice layout documenting our trip. The one photo of PD and sons was lifted from her website. I plan to journal in the bottom right green square.






I saved a menu brochure too - but the colors didn't work with the gray and blue so I stuck an envelope on the back and punched a notch in the top of the page where you can pull out the menu to look at it. You can see the notch in the above left hand page.



Have a great day today! I'm off to take my mom to the hair dresser and podiatrist - yay?

happy stampin'
Susan

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Susan, wonderful layout! I have not been to Paula's place yet but may get there one of these days. Have a great day!