Saturday, December 08, 2007

Accuracy in reporting

I would categorize this as a documentary.





In stampin' news -- the retirement list for accessories will be released on Monday! I'll be sure to post here and email everyone on my customer list. Accessories always go fast because they are "while supplies last" only. If there is something you need, be sure to get it early.

I wanted to share a fab card from one of my favorite stampers today. Beate Johns is just fantastic, she always has a nice composition that is balanced and is a whiz at choosing the perfect colors for cards. I love this card that was featured on Stamper's Showcase {for demos}. The Double Pocket fold is from the Technique Junkies newsletter. And the paper is Dashing, my current favorite paper for Christmas projects! Wintergreen is running a close second!

all images © SU! 1990-2007

Happy Stampin'

Susan

No comments: