Wednesday, December 26, 2007

holiday snapshots

We are still enjoying the holidays -- well, hubby had to go back to work today, so I'm not sure I speak for him -- my sister and brother in law are still here visiting, and school is out, so we're still very much in the holiday mode! I wanted to share a few holiday photos with you today - just a snapshot of our Christmas!
my 4 grand-nieces!
{my brother's daughter's girls}

Christmas music
{my dh, brother, son}
Lucy enjoying the music
Christmas morning brunch
Playing a new game - The Settlers of Catan
{my bro-in-law, dd, mother, ds, and ds}
my sister cooking dinner @ mother's


That sums up our holiday - I hope yours was blessed by family, friends, good food and lots of love too! I'd love to see your photos - leave a comment if you've posted photos on your blog so I can hop over and check them out!
happy stampin'
Susan






1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Your family looks like they were really enjoying themselves. Brunch looks scrumptious!