Saturday, December 01, 2007

so much going on today

all images © SU! 1990-2007
card design by Karen Kruse


I'm going to post a list of links so you can get all the information on the goings on with Stampin' Up! Today is the debut of the retirement list; the dormant list; several gift ideas and there is an on-going promotion as well. Take your time going over all the info and please let me know if I can help you in any way. If you happen to be on my customer list watch for an email soon with Christmas ideas and a special offer.

Retirement List by page number
Retirement List by stamp name
Dormant List ** edited for correct link {still available for purchase, but not in the 2008 catalog}

Five Fantastic Gifts Ideas Under $25

Wrapping Up the Holidays Promotion {while supplies last}
Wrapping Up the Holidays Project Ideas

Dashing Ideas Christmas Project
Three In Color Holiday Projects

Ok - I think that is plenty of information for today! I hope it's not information overload!!

Happy stampin'
Susan

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty card Karen. Love this set. TFS