Friday, November 23, 2007

We've rounded the bend and are heading straight into the holiday season now! I only have a few more Christmas cards to make and then I can drop them into the mail. I'm waiting on photographs of our kids before I can mail to family. I hope those photos arrive early this coming week.

Today's card share is nice and simple, but looks gorgeous! I've never made Christmas cards on Kraft cardstock, but I think it deserves a try after finding this card:

all images © SU! 1990-2007
card design by Lynsay Mahon


The printed paper is Dashing ... and is on sale until Nov. 30. If you don't receive my emails, you need to go check out Stampin' Up! online for the great sale that's going on now in addition to the Paper Party Promotion. There is a BOGO on satin ribbon from the Holiday Mini catalog that I just couldn't pass up! If you don't have a SU demo, email me {link on the right side bar} and I'll get you taken care of asap!

Now, I'm off to put up our Christmas Tree ... ahem, rather finish cleaning the den to make room for a Christmas tree! LOL!

happy stampin'
Susan

No comments: