Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Want a sneak peek??


all images © SU! 1990-2007
This is one of the projects for Friday night Stamp Camp. It's a Starburst Gift Card Holder. And, not too hard to make, but looks absolutely FABULOUS! It's all done with punches! I wish the photo showed all the details, but I'll fill in and you can put your imagination to work. The card base is shimmery white, so it has a nice sheen. The Starburst is punched from shimmery white with mulberry paper behind. I embossed a silver brad with irridescent ice which gave a nice gleam.
I'll post our other 3 projects after Friday night ... I can't spoil all the surprises now can I?
happy stampin,
Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can not wait until friday night. maybe you don't have the other projects ready to post......????
LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Really pretty! Looking forward to Friday. I signed up (on SCS)for my first card swap yesterday. Yea me. See you Friday.