Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christmas Card share

I think it's time to seriously start sharing Christmas card ideas. If you have a wonderful card please send a link to me and I'll post it here. Today's card uses Perfect Presentation by Stampin' Up! I really like the use of color and the faux patchwork effect.


all images © SU! 1990-2007
card design by M. Carolina Buchting
Also, just in time for holiday gift giving, Amuse stamps is offering a pdf downloadable calendar file for only $3. The best part is that all proceeds will go directly to the Scleroderma Research Foundation.
Once downloaded, you can stamp or customize the 4" calendar pages anyway you like, and they fit perfectly in a CD case, or you can have the pages bound. There are some samples on the Amuse site, and I can see the ideas swirling around my head! If you would like to see the samples and read more about the Amuse calendar, CLICK HERE.
happy stampin'
Susan

No comments: