Monday, November 19, 2007

Big on Christmas

I am happy to report that I worked steadily on Christmas cards over the weekend. Maybe I'm slow ... actually, I'm sure that I am slow ... so far I am almost done with 2 dozen Criss Cross Cards. It is taking a bit longer than I planned ... but that's ok, because I really, really wanted to make this style card for the holidays. I will need more than 2 dozen cards, so after this batch I am going to move on to something more simple. I'm just not sure what that will be yet.



For today's share I chose this Big on Christmas set. Love this card ... I especially love the wide grosgrain tied around the bottom! What do you think? And, don't forget to stamp your envelopes if you are using opaque ones! Stamping an envelope adds a nice touch and give the recipient a taste of what's inside.






all images © SU! 1990-2007



That's all for today - be sure to check in again soon. I need to play a little PAY IT FORWARD game this week.


happy stampin,


Susan

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cute card Susan. I really like that grosgrain also.