Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Snowflakes falling


all images copyright SU! 1990-2007



The Snowfall stamp set is beautiful stamped in Blue Bayou. I don't know about you, but I wish Blue Bayou would be added to the SU catalog permanently! It is currently one of the In Colors for 2007-08 and is scheduled to retire on July 1, 2008. I think it's a great shade of blue ... much better than Brocade! Or at least, that's my opinion.



Anyway, I'm suposed to be talking about the card ... see how the snowflake is cut out so symmetrically? Those curves were made with the 1 1/4" circle punch. I wish I had thought of that!



How are you coming on your Christmas cards? I just finished up the first 24 tonight. I think it has taken me 3 nights to complete the cards. I suppose I could have finished last night, but I ran out of large eyelets, so I had to make a quick trip to my LSS today.



I hope y'all have a happy Thanksgiving. I gotta pick up my turkey tomorrow {already cooked, of course!}. And we have some serious house cleaning to do before we can put up any Christmas decorations. I also have a new project to work on because I got inspired at AC Moore this afternoon!



happy stampin'

Susan

No comments: