Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Christmas Plethora

Ha, ha, I just had to use that title ... what I'm really going to show is probably not technically considered a plethora but humor me! These are the most recent cards I've made. I'm a little disappointed in the adhesive I'm using - it's something new by EK success - but it's not sticking as well as it should and I'm having to go back and re glue some areas.

Before we go on to the cards, I have to take care of a bit of business. The SU! Paper Party Promotion ends Friday!! If you want Designer Papers while they are on sale ... now is the time to order. When you buy 3 packs you get the 4th FREE. It's a good deal - and I'm guessing some of these papers will not be available after Jan. 1 when the new catalog comes out. Also, when you order you can take advantage of the other great specials from SU! that are current. Satin ribbon is BOGO. There is a stamp set perfect for making your Christmas gift tags discounted 25% and more. Go to www.stampinup.com to see the entire list of current Specials.

Now ... on to more fun things. I thought I should show you the cards I've been working on. So, this is the whole bunch together:





This is a close up of one with green flowers.





And the last one has a chipboard star. I am going to go back and stitch in a few places around the star so it won't pop off the card when it's opened. I just have to find my needle and thread. That could take a while!




That's all for today!

Happy Stampin'

Susan

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great cards Susan. I love the green flower one. TFS