Thursday, February 01, 2007

snow??


Are you home today?? I am. {where else would I be??} And, I am going to be productive today -- no time for fun!



  • I'm doing laundry {already got 3 loads in process}


  • I did my son's taxes {he's estatic, didn't know he would get a refund ... oh the bliss of youthful ignorance}


  • I'm going to do some homework for my 2 library classes online


  • starting an online class at Big Picture Scrapbooking too -- got to complete my first assignments today


  • I hope to do some work on my taxes ... getting expenses together, etc.

Oh, I forgot two important things:



  • cook dinner

  • blog


What about you? Do you have plans today? I told my husband, if he came by the house today, to bring me lots of caffeine, I'm going to need it!

No comments: