Friday, February 16, 2007

layout published

How much fun to share my excitement with you! I have another layout published online in the Club Scrap gallery {again my linker isn't working, blech!} Go take a look at the site ... humor me...

http://www.clubscrap.com/pgdrv2.cfm?c=gallery/view_proj&IDNum=2535&KID=193&PgNum=3&browseby=1

Here is the actual page:






The luggage tag reads:

While we try to teach our children about life,

Our children teach us what life is about.

Isn't that the most appropriate quote? The pictures are of my two teenagers in Mexico on a church mission trip. The email that cam this morning said Tricia Morris herself picked the layout -- double WOOT! I'm a really plain scrapper, so I'm surprised CS has picked my layouts, but I guess they want something anyone could do!! Anyway, I'm so excited I'm doing a silent happy dance {everyone else is asleep at the moment}. Thanks for looking.



I have something fun planned for my blog over the weekend. Be sure to check back!!

2 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

Well...I can see why it won...the layout sets off the pictures & doesn't overpower them. Very nice!

Monica Loewen said...

Congrats, Susan! It's a gorgeous LO, and wonderful pictures.