Saturday, February 24, 2007

Thinkin' spring

I'm thinking spring! The new spring mini catalog is out and here is a sample from an adorable new stamp set called Polka Dots & Paisleys. Ask your favorite SU! demo about the March special which involves this set!! {all images © SU! 1990-2006}





Supplies used for this sample --
Stamp Sets: POLKA DOTS & PAISLEY STAMP SET, JUMBO WHEEL PETALS
Paper: PRETTY IN PINK, OLD OLIVE, WHITE, LONG NOTES COOL CARIBBEAN, DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PETALS & PAISLEYS
Ink : MARKERS: PRETTY IN PINK, OLD OLIVE
OLD OLIVE, COOL CARIBBEAN CLASSIC INK
Accessories: GROSGRAIN LIGHT PINK


And, not that this has anything to do with spring, stamping or any other relevant thing on this blog ... this is my favorite show and I found a banner on the website. Hilarious!! Although this week's episode ended with quite a plot twist ... I'm worried for Jim.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

This is really cute! I like the long (or tall) cards! This set and paper are really calling my name!

Michelle Giraud said...

Hi Susan - I love this card - this color combo is awesome! You won the phone book on my blog last week, so you need to contact me with your address. Congratulations! Email me at blog@clothingcorner.com or see the post at www.twisted-chick.blogspot.com