Friday, February 09, 2007

One set 3 ways

This is a fun project ... take one stamp set and make a variety of items with it. Take a look at the Be Happy stamp set. First, is a traditional card with a simple stamped envelope ... nice.

all images © SU! 1990-2006

Then, using the exact same items, rearrange the papers into a different layout ... viola! A brand new design:

all images © SU! 1990-2006

Finally, take the same set and papers and turn the tag into a scrapbook page embellishment - you have a beautiful layout that only took a few minutes to put together!

all images © SU! 1990-2006

I love the versatility of rubber stamps. You can come up with so many different looks, yet never run out of images. Alphabet stamps are one of my favorites for this very reason ... I always have the letter I am looking for.

I'm stamping tonight at my house ... if you are going to be in the neighborhood, drop by! We'll always make room for one more!!

happy stampin'

No comments: