Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oodles of Doodles

all images ©SU! 1990-2006

If you've seen the new SU spring mini catalog, you know what I'm talking about. Lots and lots of sets with Doodles -- Doodle This, Doodle That, Doodle Alphabets & Numbers ... Doodles are a little outside my comfort zone, but I LOVE these new designs. So much so, that I am considering ordering the alphabet set along with the This & That sets.

Doodles are so popular. I guess we can attribute some of the doodle rage to Ms. Elsie from Creating Keepsakes. She is definitely the doodle queen. I really like the freeform look of doodles, but it is not my normal style. That's why I am excited to see so many doodle stamps and printed papers being made. I can get in on the doodle look without having to be a confident doodler myself. {I may actually be doodle-impared, we're checking into that}

all images ©SU! 1990-2006
Another thing I am loving lately is brighter colors of cardstock. I am usually Earth Elements to the core. But I suppose looking forward to spring and warmer weather attracts me to the brighter colors of turquoise and marigold.


all images ©SU! 1990-2006

All the cards shown today use the same supplies:
Marigold Morning, Naturals White, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise cardstocks
Turquoise grosgrain ribbon
More Mustard brads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those colors together! Wonderful cards!