Thursday, February 01, 2007

28 Days

I started a class today over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. It is called 28 days; and supposedly I am going to make a project every day the entire month of February. Thank goodness the class instructor emails everyone, because when I got my first email today I hadn't even realized it was Feb. 1! Our project today was to make a journal to keep our ideas, thoughts and project ideas for the class. So ... without further delay ... here is my journal {I'm so proud that I actually did it today. That's the real accomplishment for me!}

This is the cover, sorry for the glare ... darn glossy mod podge.


The quote in the upper left corner reads,

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed

is more important than any one thing." Abraham Lincoln



This is the inside page, the title page, if you will allow ...



I don't know how much I should post from the actual class content, but I will share as much as I feel is appropriate. It's not too late to sign up, today is the first day, so you could hop on over to BPS and sign up with me ... then we could share our projects with each other all month long.

No comments: