Thursday, December 28, 2006

Wow!


Christmas was awesome! Even though I was very sick on Christmas eve, it was still awesome! The kids had a blast, nothing needs to be exchanged, and that's a major accomplishment. Oh ... I should warn you ... my son got a camera, which means more silly pictures like the one above.


My mom is having surgery tomorrow, so I wanted to post a few things since I'll be offline for at least a few days. Please, if you think about it, pray for her surgery and treatment/recovery. This will be her third surgery since October, and it's not been a fun holiday for her. Hopefully this will be the last surgery she has to endure.


Sell-a-Bration begins January 1. This is the time SU! says Thank You to all the great stamping customers for your business during the previous year. For every $50 purchase, you can choose a FREE stamp set. Wow! All my stamp clubbers should have a SAB catalog by now, if not, let me know asap. The Winter mini catalog is current now and I LOVE the Carte Postale stamp set. It's just gorgeous. Here are a few samples for you to drool over ... then call me and let me know which SAB sets you'd like to earn!






Carte Postale © SU! 1990-2006






Simply K © SU! 1990-2006



Simply K is one of the new Simply Sent Kits offered by Stampin' Up! These kits are amazing because they contain everything you need to make the cards shown. Each kit is unique in it's focus, and I especially love the technique kits that have a couple of goodies like watercolor crayons or markers which allows you to try them out before you make a committment to purchasing an entire set. Totally cool idea.




Happy Harmony © SU! 1990-2006



Happy Harmony is one of the new SAB sets only available in January and February {for free -- remember!}. I really like the fonts used and how script is mixed with print. Very current.


This last one just makes me happy! I can't wait to get my hand on this Big Blossom stamp. I can imagine using it over and over and over -- kiss it with another stamp and create a whole new flower image. Marvelous!




Big Blossom © SU! 1990-2006

Finally, since I'll be offline for a bit I'll leave you with some of my favorite blogs/sites to visit {in no particular order} :
SplitCoast Stampers
2peas
Donna Downey
Ali Edwards
Kelli Crowe
Wendy Smedley
Thinking Out Loud
Wild Rose Stamper
Paper Trufflez
Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Monds & Mayberry said...

I will be praying for your mom.