Thursday, December 07, 2006

'tis the season

A few more cards today ... and at the end decorating the tree. The first card uses the Tag set for Hostesses. I haven't used this on any holiday cards, but it I really like the blue. I couldn't decide what color to use, so I passed over the set ... now that I see it here, I may throw together a few last minute cards.


all images SU! © 1995-2006




City of David, again. Lovely, simple set. I couldn't imagine all the possibilites when I looked at this set in the catalog. I am constantly amazed when I see the creative talent of some ladies {and a few men here and there}. I've seen some really nice cards made with this set.

On a more commerical note, have you done your shopping yet? Not me. I haven't even started! And, I won't start until at least next week ... not good. Life has been so hectic that I haven't even begun to think about what to buy for gifts this year. I may opt for the always sized perfectly gift card! If I were a snowman, it looks like gift giving would be easy:

{she looks pretty excited, doesn't she?}


all images SU! © 1995-2006


At least we did put our tree up before Thanksgiving. We've never had it up so early, but since the big meal was here this year, we thought it might be nice to have a few decorations too. I am so glad we did! I haven't stopped running since, and I'm not really sure the tree would have gotten up.



... of course, it's a wonder the tree made it up at all as you can imagine from this photo:



and this one:



Do I need to tell you who the entertainer is in our family? Didn't think so.


Happy Stampin'!

No comments: