Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas!!!

Oh my ... it's so close! So much to do... and worse of all I have the cruds. Stuffy head, runny nose, hoarse, etc., etc ... Ok, enough of that, here are our cards for today -- really cute ones too.


all images SU! © 1990-2006 card by Julie Calligaro


Santa looks like he is jumping out of an oversize suit, and he is always so jolly! The card uses Holiday Tag Team and All Year Cheer. I love the buckle!

All images SU! © 1990-2006 card by Rita Kadamian

Not knowing the actual dimensions of this card, I can't be sure ... but it looks like the perfect gift card holder to me. The pierced top edge is a nice touch, and I really like using a corner rounder for flaps. And, by making the holder similar to an envelope, you don't need anything else, tie if off with a nice ribbon and it's done.



No comments: