Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ho, Ho, Ho!

It's almost time for Santa ... have you made your lists? Stampin' Up! is offering a 50% discount on 6 stamp sets during December with a $30 or more order. One of the cards posted earlier was from the set Sketch It, which is one that is being offered at 50% off. Contact your favorite consultant for the details ... smile ... if you didn't receive an email from me with the information, be sure to contact me with your information so I can get you on my email list.

Guess why I love this Santa card? Yep, it's the paisley background. Love it! I've got to order that stamp. The retired paisley was a favorite of mine, and I was really sad to see it go ... but with time, I have come to love this one even more. I suppose it is because it has texture like a paisley fabric. I think Santa might even look good with a little print in his red suit!

all images SU! © 1995-2006
The next cards are ones I wanted to share so you would have many selections for crafting your holiday cards. Joy is done in non-traditional colors of blue, yellow and brown. While Flakey Friends is more standard with blues, greens and reds. Don't you like the little mittens as an embellishment with the snow theme?

all images SU! © 1995-2006

Well, have a happy day. I'm off to do school work!

No comments: