Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I've got to shop!

Today! I've got to shop for Christmas ...this is the first day I've had with no doctor appointments {for my mom} so I'm going to make the most of it. I've done no shopping yet; none, zip, nada ... zero! My tree looks so lonely with it's skinny little trunk exposed. It needs gifts to fill up the empty space. The good news is that I mailed out most of my Christmas cards yesterday - woot!

For those who have asked, my mother is doing better. She still can't walk without assistance, she isn't eating well and she is terribly worried about the next surgery coming up on Dec. 29. But compared to the last 2 1/2 months of nightmare ... she is better. Thank you for your prayers, and please continue to remember her in the months ahead.

Now ... on to our cards for today!


all images SU! © 1995-2006
Holiday Tag Team by SU! demo Phyllis Wittenbach.




all images SU! © 1995-2006
Sew Seasonal by SU! demo Rebecca Urias.
I hope to have some photos posted later today of my son's Christmas Concert. He is in a beginner band and they preformed last night for the very first time. It was lovely!

No comments: