Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Do you realize?

Do you realize that today is December 20? Only 5 days until Christmas morning!! Wow - I've got to get busy finishing up my menus and wrapping. Time sure flies when you're having fun.


I thought I'd post two more cards today. Of course, unless you are hand delivering your cards, it's almost too late to start making them now. But ... ideas are always fun to have, right?


all images SU! © 1990-2006 by Brenda Weaver


This is a serene card using Lovely as a Tree and All Year Cheer. I especially like the highlights of snow on the branches and the subtle tearing at the bottom of the card.



all images SU! © 1990-2006 by Keri Stoodley

I chuckled when I saw this card - it's so great - who doesn't eat too much candy at Christmas? It's also a simple card to reproduce. The stamp sets are All Wrapped Up and Merry. The gingham ribbon brings it all together. Great card!

No comments: