Friday, February 29, 2008

scallop circle card

I have been internet-less since Wednesday night. I don't know what the issue is, but obviously there is something between my modem and the computer that is going out. I have reset the modem twice and the internet connection is restored - but not for long. Well ... hopefully this time it will stay connected.

This card is a circle scallop made using Nestabilities dies. I folded an A2 size piece cardstock and set it just inside one edge of the scallop. It's just like cutting a paper doll or snowflake ... you only need to make sure one edge remains uncut.



What do you think about the ribbon? My daughter isn't crazy about the ribbon. So should I replace it?

The large flower and sentiment are some of the new rub-ons from Stampin' Up. These are freebies until March 17 through the Sale-a-Bration mini catalog. I was very pleased at how well the image went on. I have experienced rub-ons that didn't want to release from the paper, but these are just great.

Supplies: SU: kraft and ruby red cardstock, rub-ons, grosgrain ribbon; dotted ribbon - unknown.

happy stampin'
Susan

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Susan, I'll have to try your technique using the Nestabilities. I only have one set so far. Sure will get more though.

I must say that I agree with your daughter on this one. I'm not crazy about that ribbon on that card ;-)
Cheryl