Sunday, February 24, 2008

bayside

This is the view from my sister's porch ... gorgeous, wouldn't you say? They have a house on the eastern shore of the Chesapeake Bay in southern Maryland. This is where I spent several days last week helping her {and my bro-in-law} pack up to prepare for remodeling. I love it here. I would move to southern Maryland in a skinny minute if I could have this view every day.




After we were exhausted packing, we headed back to D.C. for a little sightseeing. The highlight of our museum visits was the new wax museum ... ha, so much educational opportunity and we head for the wax museum. Anyway, it was fun as you can tell by this photo. My sister with Johny Depp. I think she has a crush.
Next we headed over to the National Portrait Gallery - in the rain - and Lane wanted his photo with the Stephen Colbert portrait. It's a funny story - if you watch the Colbert Report, you'll understand. His portrait hangs between the bathrooms.



I'll try to get a couple of photos from Friday's stamp camp posted next. I want to show the mini photo album the ladies made. If I had been thinking, I would have taken pictures of their versions too.

happy stampin'

Susan

2 comments:

mawmawjoan said...

no pictures of susan - are you sure you went?

mawmawjoan said...

forgot something - YES THAT VIEW FROM YOUR SISTER'S PORCH IS GORGEOUS - I would love to live there. so jealous.