Thursday, February 14, 2008

Graduation '07 layout

Today's share is another layout made from the Club Scrap From the Heart kit. The photos are from my dd's graduation from high school. We homeschool, so the commencement program was followed by a reception for all the families in the church hall.


Sorry for the washed out faces in the photos. I'm not sure why that happened, but when I tried to correct it, the rest of the layout was too dark. So I just left it alone. Everything is Club Scrap except the graduation sticker. I found that at my lss.



Just to illustrate the journaling block I stamped one of the unmounted images after printing out the text. It helped to dress up the journaling block a bit.



Above is a closer shot of the heart shaped clip that came in the kit. I just tied the ribbon on and slid it on the side of her main photo. There was a lot of empty space on the photo, so the clip adds a bit of interest without distracting. It also serves to point to her face and direct your eye back to the main subject.

Thanks for looking. I hope you all have a wonderfully happy day. Stay healthy - my son has strep throat, so we're all cleaning surfaces and trying to hold our breath around him! yikes!

happy stampin'

Susan

No comments: