Friday, January 26, 2007

Tin totes!!

I have too many of these rectangle tin totes! If you want any, email me {or comment me w/ your contact info }. I am selling the extras for $4 each. They make really cute altered tins for cards, recipes, memory albums, etc.


Here is an embarrassing update on our room re-dos. Lane's new suite is looking good. He has moved the majority of his things in there, and only left the trash in his old room ... insert grimace here ...


Now, my stuff is nicely stashed in my new scrap nook - at the back of my bedroom. However, there is a lot of stuff {crap, if you will allow} that I still have to go through and still need to sort and decide if it's staying or going ... and if it's Goodwill material or trash. Uggghh. Here's a picture and I'm going to post more on 2peas of my new scrap nook. {it's not really a nook, I'm just trying to convince myself it's cozy, and not just unpleasantly small!}


picture of remaining crap ... actually, there's more, but I couldn't get it in the photo ...



my new scrap nook shelves ... a work in process

my project table in my new area ... it is really a dinning table I don't want to get rid of, so it's been repurposed as my craft table. Pretty messy now, I hope to get it cleaned up and organized so I can actually begin crafting again ...

Monday I have some friends coming over to scrap/craft with me. I bought something really cute at Hobby Lobby this afternoon that is going to be my project. If all goes well I'll post the finished project here Monday night or Tuesday. TTFN!


No comments: