Sunday, January 28, 2007

I must confess ...

This is a free online class offered by Shimelle here.

It's a confession booklet & it looks like fun. Shimelle suggests making the booklet about your quirks, or silly things that you do that you've never scrapbooked before. You'll see some examples on her site and also on 2peas. There is a supply list on her site, but if you're like me and want to use up your stash here are the things you'll need:

  • 5 sheets of 12 x 12 cardstock
  • 1 transparency
  • 1 set of letter stickers or alphabet stamps
  • 1 set of accent stickers/rub-ons or rubber stamps
  • dimensional accents like flowers, buttons, gems, etc
  • 1 yard of ribbon
  • 2 binder rings

If you make one send me a picture and I'll post it here. If I get one made in a timely manner {not normally my habit!!} I'll post it here too.

I've been altering a shelf this weekend. When it's done I'll share it with you. It was destined for Goodwill, but I couldn't let it go and just had to try altering it. I have no idea what I'll do w/ it when it's finished ... but that's getting ahead of myself since it's only about halfway done at this point. I'm using some really cool Basic Grey paper to alter it. That's probably the best part!

Tomorrow {Monday} is an official holiday ... designated by me! It's Scrapbook & Stamp with your Friends Day! Take the day off and play with your friends. I am sooo looking forward to it {even if my house isn't clean ... note to my friends: please ignore the mess!}

TTFN!


No comments: