Friday, January 12, 2007

my favorites

I thought I'd share a short list of my new favorites this week {yes, it can change weekly!} Post a comment and share your favorites w/ me!




The Scrapbook Lounge on Crafttvweekly.com is a site of video lessons for scrapbooking, papercrafting, etc. Each week they post a new lesson. Really cool. Trisha Morris of Club Scrap has some excellent lessons, as do the other instructors. I've learned a lot from this site, and I hear they are considering adding other crafts to the video lessons on site. Way cool.





Kraft Food & Family magazine. Great! Free recipes - and delivered right to my mailbox. This issue is the 50 best recipes. Yum-o! On their website you can search for recipes by ingredient, by meal occasion or by recipe type. They also offer variations of recipes in the magazine. So if you like your food spicier, you can use a variation to change the basic recipe. Nice.


This makes me happy: January & February Sell-a-Bration event with Stampin' Up! Once a year SU! offers free stamp sets with a minimum purchase - it doesn't get much better than that, am I right?

Blank Coasters are my newest fav item. You can do so much with them. I don't have permission to post a picture so I'll have to give links instead -- but watch out I'll have a picture of my project coming soon. I just placed a huge order for coasters. We'll definitely be using them in stamp club. You can die cut them too!! Awesomeness.

Look at these altered coasters:







No comments: