Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swap Card

This is one card I made for a demo swap of the new In Colors. Instead of a new set, I chose to use Pun Fun coffee cup image along with Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, and Bella Rose in a yummie brown dot. I've always liked the colors brown, pink and blue together. You may also notice the scallop edge on this card ... Stampin' Up! will have a new Scallop Edge punch in the Idea Book & Catalog ... yay! Oh yes, the button you see there will also be in the new catalog!



I stamped the mug image twice, once on Whisper White and again on Baja Breeze - then I painstakingly (not really) cut out the mug and placed it on top of the white image. It kept the card from looking so plain, and is a change from coloring the image - which is what I usually do.
happy stampin'
Susan

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Totally cute card Susan! that scalloped punch is calling my name I think!