Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Beautiful

I got this picture slightly crooked - normally I would straighten it using the perspective tool in Paint Shop Pro, however, I can't load PSP on my laptop (due to a heavily scratched disc - another topic for another day) ... so I am using Photoshop Elements instead. It's just that I don't know how to straighten a photo in PSE because I'm lame ... and I'm so used to PSP that I just can't see where to find the tool. ugh.

Anyway, probably more of an explanation than you wanted to hear, right? So, let's look at today's share:



Anothe layout using Simply Scrappin kits from Stampin' Up! I really do like their kits. If I remember correctly I combined the elements from two different kits for this layout. I used Summer Days and All Boy - since the colors are similar they work together perfectly.

You can't really tell - but the B in beautiful is hanging with a rhinestone brad - the bling just doesn't show up in the photo. I cut the word beautiful with Base Camp font on the Cricut. Love that little bug!! And - just FYI - that middle photo is not that dark in person! Crazy how the camera changes things!

That's all for today - more to come this week!

happy stampin'
Susan

No comments: