Friday, July 04, 2008

Girl Time!!


HAPPY 4TH!!


I look forward to Girl Time each month, that's no secret. The event that got us started was a fundraiser called Crop for a Cause at our local Senior Center. We cropped all day, received goodie bags and a yummie meal. I am a slow scrapper, so even though these photos have been on my table for many, many months, I just completed a page using them.

If you notice the border on the left - you'll recognize it as the scallop die I used for a card the other day. It is the perfect length for a layout, and you can trim it to get two uses from one cut.



This layout started with one idea in my head, but gradually morphed into something totally different. I don't usually do such "messy" pages, but I think I like the look. It's representative of how I scrap - randomly and messy! I even managed to stamp my fav Club Scrap Coffee Stain stamp on the page ... 'cause I always have a drink beside me {diet coke}.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Kraft by Stampin Up
Stamp images: Club Scrap, Scrappy Cat
Ribbon: Basic Grey
Alphabet stickers: Thickers by American Crafts
Die: Bigz by Sizzix
Ink: Chocolate Chip classic by Stampin Up
Rub ons: Royal & Langnickel
Easel: Dollar Tree

happy stampin'

Susan