Sunday, July 06, 2008

June Projects

These are cards we made at our Girls Day Out in June. I always look forward to the GDO because we allow plenty of time for working on personal projects - and sometimes I actually get something done for myself! Other times I just talk and talk and don't get much accomplished - but at least I'm hanging with my peeps!

We made 3 cards:

stamp set: Pick a Petal and Stem Sayings


This card was completely cased from SCS. I have to go back and try to find the original creator to give her credit. If you happen to recognize the card and know who made it, please post in the comments and I'll edit this post.

Stamp Set: Fresh Cut - a new set coming in the Fall/Winter IBC. Love it!


Stamp Set: Fresh Cuts on Laser Cut Notecards - also coming in the Fall/Winter IBC.

happy stampin'

Susan

No comments: