Monday, March 31, 2008

Sketch Challenge

Happy April Fools Day! Don't let anyone pull one over on you today!

It's time for another Demo Sketch Challenge on SCS. You, however, can play along too! I'll post the sketch below and my layout based on the sketch. As usual, I have to make changes, so I took a couple of liberties with the sketch. Never mind that I drew the sketch ... when I started working with the photos, there were a few things I just had to work around.



Here is the sketch:





If you play along, post on SCS or on your blog and link here in the comments. I'd love to see what everyone comes up with!



This is my layout based on the sketch. You've seen these photos before:




You can also view it in my gallery at SCS by clicking HERE. Sometimes the gallery picture is a better quality than blogger -- but it's the same picture! Isn't that weird? Must say something about the processing of photos by blogger.

Well, if you try it out be sure to let me know. I wanna see!

happy stampin'

Susan

No comments: