Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rainy Day

Saturday was a rainy day, which is really great because we need the rain so bad. The best thing is that the rain held off enough for Lane to play soccer. I sat in the car with my camera trying to sneak a few pictures. This is one of my favorites:


The reason I was sitting in my car was so he wouldn't notice me taking pictures. He's a teenager, you know! Finally I ventured out when the drizzle stopped and managed to get a few more action shots.



Our team won 7 - 3, I think. There was some discussion about the score between our boys, but we think that is the correct one. The team is 2-0 and at this point they feel no one can beat them. Well, we'll see what happens next week!

Oh yes ... there is a new Stampin' Up! promotion. Order specific stamp sets and get the coordinating wheel FREE! Click the Promo link over there ----> in the margin for details!

happy stampin'

Susan


No comments: