Thursday, March 06, 2008

Where are you headed?

Me? I'm off to the Future!








I love this road sign. It is my absolute favorite thing on I-85 -- just outside of Charlotte. Don't you just want to take that exit and see where you end up? {and from the looks of the skid marks, someone must have had an epiphany at just this spot} I mean, really, it's the Future baby!


Usually I am driving, so I can't get a photo. But the other week when my hubby picked me up from the airport, I had my camera ready. I took this photo while speeding down the interstate at probably 70 mph. Not bad, huh? I think I have to scrapbook this one. It has so many possibilities.


until next time,

Susan


ps - just in case my children are reading: epiphany = a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

3 comments:

mawmawjoan said...

love the PS. But really, do you think your children actually read your blog, or was the PS for me?
You know I can be alittle slow sometimes, but I am proud of myself for getting my wireless connection to work last night.

Susan said...

no - silly, it's not defined for you. you know what it means!!

Lizette said...

This post really cracked me up ! I would love to see this sign in person.