Thursday, June 21, 2007

new stamps are a'comin... and challenge

all images ©SU! 1990-2007



It's only a few days until the new SU! catalog arrives. woot! The card above is made with Vases in Vogue, a new level 2 Hostess set with lots of potential. I am super excited, yet wondering how I will manage to pay for all that new rubbah! I may have to sell some things, what'cha think?? Bear with me and I'll post two more cards at the end of the rambling...






Well ... I'm going to list a weekend challenge a day early because my daughter and I are heading out of town for the weekend. She has a dance competition near the ocean!! I kind of don't want to go, but it will be fun. I do wish the rest of our family could travel with us.

So for this weekend, the challenge is to use something from your stash that you haven't touched in a while. We all have those items in our craft storage. Maybe it's something forgotten, or never opened ... yes, I do that, don't you?? ... or how about paper that you couldn't live without but never ended up using? Whatever it is, pull it out, dust it off and use it! Then post online, or email me w/ your finished project.
The next two cards are also new Hostess sets ... but I forgot their names! Ackkk! {I do like them all very much} Have a GREAT weekend! See you Monday-ish!
all images ©SU! 1990-2007

1 comment:

iteach said...

Where was the dance competition? We were in Myrtle Beach last week and one of the ladies who had rented an umbrella and chairs next to us was there for dance competitions. Her dughter's groups won and they ended up staying on Saturday for some sort of show that was being taped.

I just wondered if you were at the same competition. They told me it was a big event.