Sunday, June 10, 2007

Last pages today

These are the final two layouts for the mini album. Ellen is on the left, one of the churches they held VBS at is behind her. Will is on the right - standing on the roof of their dorm playing his guitar. The cowboy hat was a market find. I think he wore it most of the week to keep the sun off his face. You can barely see a dorm under construction behind him - and of course, more mountains in the distance. Beautiful scenery.





The colors on this last photo didn't turn out very good. The coral color is the same as the page above with Will playing guitar. I tried correcting it w/ Paint Shop, but this was as close as I could get w/out turning it yellow. Anyway ... the plane ride home. Although they loved the mission trip, they were tired, dirty and ready to come home!






{and yes ... here is my misspelled word. Got to fix that, but I glued it down w/ a liquid scrapping glue and I don't know if I can pull it up. hmpf.}

No comments: