Sunday, July 01, 2007

it's here ... it's really, really here

The new Stampin' Up! catalog, of course! July 1 ... today I can order all manner of new goodies. woot! You can view it online HERE. And, I have copies ... so call or email me to get your own copy to peruse!



I am in love with a *few* of the new stamp sets. Priceless is pretty cool, the new Wild West alpha rocks, So Happy has my fav paisleys, and the scrapbooking papers are amazing as well as the new Simply Scrapping kits which are larger and contain more paper than ever! There is a new photo corner punch I may need ... along w/ the Pretties kit - wow-wee that is a must have {imagine dying those lovely white flowers w/ your reinkers}! Oh, I didn't even mention the new clipboards ... totally awesome!



On another note, I am going to discontinue posting weekend challenges because I always FORGET to post them on time. Lame of me, I know. But, I can't seem to get it done at the right time and that's terrible, so I feel it best to stop trying. I'll come up with something else interesting {I hope} but until then I'll just continue to blog about boring mundane things. LOL!

happy stampin'
Susan

No comments: