Don't forget to check the BLOG CANDY POST below.
Over at 2ps they often post blog challenges ... things to post or write about on your blogs. It's interesting, but I've never really participated until today. The challenge is really for Sunday, but I'll forget to do it after church tomorrow, so I'm going to add it now.
Here is the Challenge: Make a list of your top ten things on your mind right now. At the time you blog. Date it.... mark down the time.. and just number 1-10
Saturday 8:38 pm
July 28, 2007
1. So glad our daughter is home from Mexico.
2. Sort of sad that she doesn't understand her mom and dad.
3. Thinking about summer, and how to make the most of what's left.
4. Also thinking about the things need to be organized around the house and how I will ever get it all done.
5. Wanting to make time to visit my sister before school starts back.
6. Wishing I wasn't so fat.
7. Relieved that summer school is over for my son.
8. Thinking how cool my kids are.
9. Glad dh's outpatient test is over and he is healthy.
10. Amazed that I have such a blessed life - not perfect, but so very blessed!