Saturday, July 14, 2007

and she's off ...


My daughter that is, off to Mexico on a church mission trip. Last year she and my oldest son went for one week ... this year, she is going {without her brother} for two weeks to work on staff. wow. I just talked to her and they were in Houston on a layover. She is so excited, and that makes me feel great for her. I know the experiences over the next two weeks are going to shape and mold her even more. Please put her on your prayer list if possible. Safe travel is my main concern.

Also, don't forget about the blog candy I'm offering. Scroll down to the July 11 post to read the details on how to enter. I've gotten some very good entries -- and the drawing is totally random, so send me an email with something you've made recently and I'll enter your name. Just please don't link it to a comment here because I may miss it.


No comments: