Sunday, July 22, 2007

more candy ...

It's time to offer more blog candy. I promised a second round this month so here it is:






This time it is blank coasters {round and square}, library card pockets, mini gel pens and two note card holders ready to hold your card creations!


To enter, email pictures of your latest creations with permission to share here. Make sure you don't link it in the comments, because I may not see it -- click here for my email. It can be any type of papercraft; scrapbooking, stamping, photo frames, altered items ... anything you'd like to share with me and my little blog world. The candy winner will be chosen randomly, so it's not a contest of any sort. Please put blog candy in the email subject and let's get this party started! I'll choose a winner on Aug. 1 so if you haven't made anything lately you've got plenty of time to do it now!


happy stampin'


Susan


No comments: