Friday, April 20, 2007

Weekend Challege

I love challenges, but I don't always have time to participate. So, I'm going to try posting a challenge here on Fridays and take the whole weekend to work on it. If you play along with me, email a picture of your challenge project and I'll post it for the whole world to see! {ok, maybe not the whole world, but at least 60 - 75 people? maybe}

The first weekend challenge is:
Take something old and make it new again.

"New" can mean many different things: repurpose an item; or redecorate it so it fits in w/ your decor; take an old scrapbook tool that you don't use anymore and find a new use for it; dig into your stash and use whatever is at the bottom ... anything works!!

Remember to send me a picture of what you did with the challenge. My email address is to the right ....

No comments: