Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tagged!!

I've been tagged by Stefanie! Now I have to list my top 5 favorite blogs. That's cool. It's always fun to see what blogs other people read.

This is way harder than I imagined. There are so many interesting blogs. Some offer challenges; some heartfelt humor, and some bloggers list links to so many cool sites on the web. I had a really hard time narrowing down my choices. Here are the top 5 blogs on my list:

  1. Cathy Z's Bits & Pieces
  2. Jan Tink's Stamp, Paper, Scissors
  3. TIE: Donna Downey's Simply Me and Debbie Olson's Thinking Inking
  4. Kurtis' Stampin Kub
  5. Susan ... Seriously
TAG YOU ARE IT NOW!!

{Did you like the way I cheated and listed 6 blogs instead of 5? LOL. I told you, this was really hard.}

And, just for fun, here are Stefanie's top 5:

1) Susan's got some great eye candy over at Grateful Heart!
2) Michelle is quite the master! Check her out! http://michellewooderson.blogspot.com/
3) You must visit the uber-fabulous Kristina
4) Vic is always there for great inspiration at My Stampin Smiles
5) Jen is always there if you need someStampin Therapy. :)

No comments: