Friday, April 13, 2007

TGIF!

Yes, Thank Goodness it is FRIDAY! I truly mean that one. I was hoping to sleep late this morning and catch up on my beauty rest {LOL}; but I couldn't do it. I was wide awake at 7 am.
That's ok. I guess that means my body has had enough rest, right?

My mother-in-law is being transferred today to a long-term, acute care facility. The best news is that this facility is only an hour away. My hubby can now spend his nights sleeping at home, yay! Plus we can all take turns staying and helping her. At this point, we don't know how long she will need to stay at this facility, possibly a couple of months.

My mom is doing well at rehab. She has settled in and is receiving therapy 2 times a day. She is having some problems with confusion, especially at night. When she gets really confused she doesn't' sleep a wink. I don't understand how she can stay up all night and the whole next day too. But all in all, she is ok {but she doesn't like the food!!}

Thank you all for praying. I appreciate it more than you can imagine. And thank you for the comments and emails. It's uplifting to receive a message and know that somewhere, someone is praying for us.

I'll update as I have time. Tonight I must prepare for my stamp clubbies. If you are in the area, feel free to come on over and stamp with us.

No comments: